WordFence is the plugin we use to keep WordPress accounts safe and secure. Our current WordPress accounts include the Marketing Toolbox and the Davidson Journal Archive.
Under “Dashboard,” you will see WordPress updates. Abandoned plugins are plugins that are no longer supported and should be deleted.
Handling WordFence Tickets in ZenDesk
- In ticket, click button “Update Blocked IPs.”
- If not already logged in, you’ll be prompted to log into your WordPress account.
- Under block type, click “IP Address.”
- Copy and paste each IP address listed in ticket. Under block reason, type “Incessant Login” and then click block.
- In ticket, type “blocked IP addresses” as internal note and submit as solved.